image1 image2 image3

I am a business person by profession, owner of Pari's Haute Couture since 20 years.

After All I Am A Human

Pranam to my Guru Krsna

After all I am a human,
How much can I bear?


After all I am human,
To carry on is not easy!

After all I am human,
Fear, weakness and insecurity,
Are but close friends!

After all I am human,
I stress fairly easily!

These and countless other feelings and emotions are what almost all of us face. In the midst of difficult times, it is with trepidation that we face every day. At such a time to keep faith is an impossible task.

Well one day I went with these thoughts to my Guru. My Guruji spoke with me at length giving me strength and a lot of courage and kept on telling me to have faith. When I continued to sit with a morose face, he filled a glass of water and put a drop in it from a small bottle and said to me to drink it. I picked it up and as I was about to drink he stopped me and said that he had put a tiny drop of cyanide in it. I immediately put the glass down and looked at him totally bewildered!

He explained, ‘Doubt is like that tiny drop of cyanide in this water, which you refused to drink. When you say you have faith in God, then where has your faith gone in your difficult time? Your doubt poisons and destroys everything completely! This is the time to hold firmly to your faith and have implicit, complete faith and trust in God. It is only when you have complete faith that you will find answers!

God lives in you, the essence of God is the spirit that keeps you alive. Calm down and listen to the voice from within, it is only when you calm down will you be able to hear it. Listen to it and follow it, the 1st thought that comes to your mind is by the inner voice, you can also call it the voice of God or your Guru and you will be guided onto the correct path!

As for being just a human, you will be as human as you want to believe you are! Whereas when you implicitly believe and have faith, you are strengthening the divine who lives in you and then that divinity will shine through you.’ 
So-
After all you are a human,
Through whom Divinity shines through,
Through whom Divinity shines through!


Om Shri Guru Krsna

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment