image1 image2 image3

I am a business person by profession, owner of Pari's Haute Couture since 20 years.

Guru/God is always with Me



Pranam to my Guru Krsna

 A while back my Guruji had come to my city for just a few days. It just so happened that I got to spend very little time with Him and this upset me a lot and I was unable to overcome my anger at the situation. And when there is anger, there is ego and ego always comes in the way and my ego robbed me of the time that I could have spent with Him. Guruji re-assured me that he is always with me and that he never leaves His devotees.

This was proved to me when a few days back while reading Shri SaiSatCharitra, Shirdi Saibaba's Holy book, I came across the part in which at one spot in Shirdi the village people dig and they find an underground cave in which there are diyas/lamps burning.
Baba tells the villagers that, that spot is his Guru's sthan/place and His Guru had taught him there.

Being a lay person I did not understand the meaning of this, though as a believer of God I fully believed that it was possible for there to be burning/lit diyas there. So I asked my Guruji the meaning of this. Guruji confirmed that it was Baba's Guru's sthan only and the meaning behind it was that, the Guru/God never leaves you, they are always with you and guiding you on your path.

Guru's and Gods are not bound by their manifest form, they are unmanifest. I just need to have faith and I will also be able to see the manifest form if I so desired. They only want love, devotion and faith from their devotee to be visible to them. My eyes were awashed with tears at his words and I bowed reverently at his Holy Feet.

Jai Shri Guru Krsna

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment